Friday, February 4, 2011

Who said 1,000 pesos won't go far?

Because SM North is just a "kembot" away (translation: "minutes away") from my office I was not able to resist going to SM department store for the 3-day sale. There was silence outside and chaos inside. I was not even able to hit the ATM machine because people are lined up and I didn't have much time to waste for I have to meet up with Eunice. It turned out to be a good thing too because I had to strictly limit myself on a one thousand peso budget.

With a little effort to focus and much effort to ignore the crazy crowd, I was able to stretch it and I went home a happy shopper with a proud wallet! =)

All these for 1,088 pesos = HAPPINESS!


If you haven't gone there go grab your most comfy outfit and don't fail to bring your SM avantage card. Happy shopping! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment