Sunday, February 27, 2011

Crowned by Evita

Weekend was as usual- short and sweet! My Friday night was spent with Dr. House and the whole team! I am almost done with Season 6 yay!

Saturday was pretty hectic but fun! I went to my sister's house and visited my nephews. Then I went out to meet my blogger friends in Greenhills and off to Eastwood to meet up with Allan and his friends after dinner.

Here are some photos courtesy of Krissy and Ava! Thanks a lot girls!



Forgive the awkward smile!


Diane von Fürstenberg cover up/ tank top and shorts from F&H/ shoes from PRP/ headband from Evita Peroni






Ava, Honey, Krissy, Aie, Paula and of course Athan! =)



Dinner with Ava and Honey with their lovey doveys was super fun! Honey and Zee talked about stuff that made us laugh so hard! Not sharing the details! =) Haha!

I was looking forward to see Ana but she was too busy she didn't make it! I guess my sisters have to wait for their rings =) Shout out to you Anagon! Let's meet up soon! ;p

Too bad I didn't get to meet the other bloggers that came by before I got there. Until next time girls! <3

Have a great Monday bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment