Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Meant To Stay

I woke up early to prepare for a breakfast date with friends. "Suddenly I see" by KT Tunstall playing in the background as I decide on what to wear. I pulled the skirt that I almost lost during the Bloggers' Closet event. Tried it on and had no second thoughts. Taking it back home from the BC event made me realize that it's really meant to stay.

So Kat and Ara showed up. Too bad Kiko didn't make it. It's nice to have breakfast with friends before going to work. It gives me the "Sex and the City" feel and today New York City is Eastwood City.






top from Greenhills/ midi pleated skirt- thrifted/ wedges from Parisian Jr/ leather bracelet worn as a hippie band/ Micheal Kors bag



Ara and I sported our Anagon rings!











That's what I had...


Work is busy since month end is coming pretty fast. I am getting nervous because I have to take a certification exam real soon! I need lots of luck on that!

That's all I have this morning! It's going to be an unending day. Have fun today loves! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment