Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy And Steady




The following photos were taken from Eastwod mall and Stackers. I met up with some of my really good friends. We only get to see eachother once maybe twice a week and having breakfast has become a tradition already. We got tired of CBTL and tried something else. We talked about so many things. The morning was overflowing with good news. Kiko got a new job, Ara's mom bought her a condo, Dane got promoted and well, Kat and I are- steady lang haha! Happy and steady lol!

I had a hard time getting up super early because of the long "HOUSE" marathon the night before but I'm glad I made it. I wore the most comfy outfit I can grab from my closet because I had to run some errands too. It was a day well spent. There's no better way to start a busy day but to enjoy a great conversation over a decent meal with your best friends!

Thanks for the photos Kat! =)








Dane had to leave early bacause he needs to drop by his office to do something! I am not surprised that he got promoted again!


I am happy that Ara and I will be together on March for the "Timeless" shoot happening in Calibre Studios Makati! Will post about that up next! =)


Kiko and I will be together for the entire week. I was assigned in Makati and that's where he works now. I bet we'll have more POV sessions in the car on the way to work. =) Thanks a lot Kiks! This is the first time we'll ever be together on a work day! I'm excited!


Kat was pretty much the girl behind the lens the whole time. That's her stealing my food! haha! I love her she knows that! =p


We dropped by style lab and the following caught my eyes!





Ciao for now loves! Tomorrow is a new day! =)

See you on the 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment