Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Satisfied Cravings

Eunice visited me at work and we headed to SM department store. Look at what I got from Parisian Jr. Not bad no?



take a closer look...



We were both craving for manang's green mango from Cubao-x so off we went. We also decided to grab a snack from Bellini's since we were already there.



I really love the feel of these walls.




Eunice is a silent blogger. I am still convincing her to go PUBLIC. =)

Ahhh there's the food!



Have you guys tried the Obama cake from Bellinis? I have, and I tell you if you haven't please go try it. We wanted to order but we were so full already. If you get the chance, go try! I promise you won't regret it. =)

That's all for today! I'm off to bed now because I have to get up really early tomorrow to meet a friend for breakfast before going to work. =)

Goodnight loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment