Saturday, March 19, 2011

Reward Your Battered Feet!

Yesterday I went out to meet some friends for breakfast and then to Eastwood afterwards to visit my nephews. I wanted to wear the blue dress that I got from Chocolate but I ended up wearing my dress shirt instead to save it for a more special occasion.

oooops look at my not so ready for the camera face lol!





















Dress from Eastwood bazaar/ belt from SM/ wedges from Janilyn/ bag- Tory Burch

My friend, Chloe hosted breakfast this time. I had so much fun! =)
















I looked around Eastwood mall to check if the floral flats I saw from Penshoppe's facebook page is already available. Too bad they don't have it yet but the lady was nice enough to suggest that I drop by Megamall to check.

I rushed to Mega before going home and guess what? The floral flats are gone! They sell really fast! Well I'm not surprised because it does look chic and the price doesn't hurt at all. With a wide range of choices, I still went home a very happy shopper. Here's what I got for myself for only P579! Stripped babies! I am loving it so much!



If you haven't seen the new Penshoppe I suggest that you pay them a visit! I had so much fun going through the racks of beautiful clothes and bikinis yesterday. I felt the aura of youth, fun, and hipness. There is much more than t-shirts and jeans. They now offer a wide range of designs that can be mixed, matched.

The new Penshoppe




Some BTS shots...







And here are more flats to choose from. I tried them on and It's really comfy!

I have to have this! =)






That's about it for now. I am scheduled to do some "Oxygen" shopping today! I'll post about that experience next! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment