Sunday, March 13, 2011

Never Too Short

This dress is impossibly priced at P100 from a random store at some bazaar. It's something that I would wear as a top because it's a bit short for a dress. I still tried it on both ways and was surprised to see that somehow it turned out decent no matter how short it actually is. Of course I couldn't leave without wearing shorts underneath. =)




dress from a bazaar/ hat from SM/ wedges- Aldo



On a different note, I know I told you about having my very first set of cookware from my previous post. No, I haven't mastered ADOBO (famous dish in the Philippines) as of yet but lately I have been spending so much time in the kitchen. I also find it fun adding a bit of pink stuff in it.



Can you believe that this heart is meant to be a rug. I thought about using it for the ref but it was too small. I find it too cute so I opted to use it as a cork board for my reminders. I got that from the DIY store in Eastwood for 88 pesos. Cute find noh?



Busy day at work today so I'll leave you with this post for now. Today I saw some photos of the aftermath in Japan. It broke my heart. This is really scary. Sorry for closing my post with this but I really think you should see it. Let's offer them prayers and hope for the best. Check the photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment