Saturday, March 26, 2011

Purple Ruffles




Here's my OTD wearing a dress that I got 2 years ago paired with a thrifted denim vest. And of course my colorful wedges (again!) from Janilyn. Photos by Kat Sanchez




Look! Goldie is wearing the same dress. =)

So I've been wanting to get a satchel. A few weeks ago I've heard about the SM shoe and Bag sale. I know it has been on for quite some time but I still took my chances.
After checking out the shoe section I went to see what they had to offer in bags. Look what I found!



This may not be the real deal but this is close enough to Alexa Chung's Murberry! I am so HAPPY! I love how soft the leather feels and it's big enough to fit my netbook too.

Here's a photo of Murberry bags to compare. =)


Belladonna satchel is also available in different colors. Check it out in any SM department store. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment