Monday, January 31, 2011

The Safety Cape





cape, thrifted/ jeggings from greenhills/ pumps from SM Parisian (again! <3)

I got this cape from way back. I just haven't used it untill today. I love that it gives me a feeling that I am safe in it hence the title. I love the sheer fabric and the floral print makes it all the more of a gift from heaven that it already is.

The whole moving thing has been a challenge to me, I'm sure I have mentioned that so many times from my previous posts. But above all, I am truly very happy that I finally did it. Now I am actually working to keep a roof over my head and to bring food to my own table and It feels so great to have that big of a reason why you do things. This whole experience taught me a lot - considering the fact that I haven't even reached a month yet. It made me value what I have and it taught me how to prioritize and be patient. On top of that, it also made me somehow become even closer to my family. How ironic is that? I now stay online longer than usual to chat with my parents, I make time to hangout with my sisters and beloved nephews on weekends and I get to save up on chat over coffee too because I can just invite friends over! heeh!

There's so much to look forward to this year and as I watch January leave, I look forward to seeing more plans materializing this February. All is not peaches and perfection but right now I can say that there's little else to ask for.

Cheers to all independent women out there! =)

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment