Thursday, June 2, 2011

Impulse Shoot

I know I previously mentioned about the shoot I did for Impulse Co. a while back and I haven't really showed you some of the photos other than the BTS shots.

As you all know, (height palang!) I am not a model material lol! But I had so much fun doing this together with fellow blogger Nicole and the only real model among us, Ashley.

I was surprised and delighted when Reesh asked me to do this. I remember modeling for a friend back in FIP but that was a long time ago. I have forgotten how awkward it is to pose in front of a crowd and look normal. lol! For me, not smiling was the hardest! haha!

Here are some of the photo's from a bunch.
Photo by: Philip Lagonilla, Bryan Sagam and Michael Acepcion






















Ashley was a pro. She's already doing her thing at a very young age and she's doing it with grace. I love her to bits and I know she'll go a long long way!










I was happy when I found out that a fellow blogger is joining the shoot! It was my first time to hangout with Nicole and I had a blast doing this with her. Thanks again babe for the BTS shots! =)





I can't believe these two girls are only 17! I think I babied them a bit during the shoot lol! Yes loves! I am 10 years older than them. heeeh!





Our make up artist was Angel Hoese. She's a professional makeup artist trained and certified by Internationall​y trained Makeup Artists from The Center for Aesthetics Studies. She's planning on organizing an event and I will tell you more about that soon. =)

Ciao for now loves! I am ending this post by showing you my new baby. Meet my Jessica Simpson Danys. Isn't it lovelaaaay? =) I can't wait to sport this over the weekend! Thanks to Kookie for the discount! Love yewww!



No comments:

Post a Comment