Thursday, June 2, 2011

B.U. - tee full day!

I just realized that I didn't get to take photos during the event. I don't have much because I have been busy manning my booth and running to Allan's in the pool side once in a while. I swear I will not let this happen in BU part 2! Yes you read it right... there surely be a part 2. =)

Here are some of the photos from the event. Some photos were taken by Reg of Heyrocketgirl. Thanks for tagging in FB babe! =)











































I have a bunch of blurry photos. Some are even with bloggers I met in person for the very first time like Belle, Denise and Bestie. Uh I swear I will not be in taranta mode next time. I'm glad to have finally met you girls! kiss kiss! =)

Thanks to everyone who made it. It really means a lot to me. My mahjongera best friends were there. (We don't play but we laugh like mahjongeras lol!) My friends from my current and previous work came and I am super thankful for the help I got from you guys while setting up. My sisters, niece and my nephews were there too and I hate myself for not being able to show them around. Slaps self! Of course thanks to Kate, Cora and Andrew of Solar for dropping by. And Allan's family too. I have a long list but I won't bore you with this anymore. =)

I am again closing this post by sharing with you a photo of myself and Isabel. She's a lovely reader of my blog. Thanks for reading my tiny blog babe! It really means a lot to me. =)





It was also nice to meet you Ayie! grabbed this photo from her. Check out her blog here.





I got a lot of text messages asking when the Part 2 is but for now I am keeping my mouth shut until I hear it officially from the lovely organizers. =) Many thanks to Melai, Pax and Ana for this wonderful event. We all are looking forward to the next! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment