Friday, October 15, 2010

FRIDAY SHOPPING MADNESS!

After work I headed to Megamall with Allan to check out what's on sale in Forever 21. I'm not really a big fan of Megamall. I find it disorganized. Shops are everywhere and restos are here and there. But because it is where F21 is then I am left with no choice.

I was there during the opening of the store and witnessed a very long line so I did expect to see the same. I was right! Instead of waiting in line we headed to Chefs' Quarter to grab dinner and by the time we were back line was gone! Yeah just like that! I was happy and sad knowing a lot of people took the best ones before me. And again good for my pocket! =) I finally got the shredded top I've been wanting to get. I was planning to get a pair of shoes but changed my mind last minute.

I promised myself not to post the pics because I will be wearing them during fashionweek but I am really excited about showing you 2 pairs of shoes I got from prp yesterday. It was a great deal and I'm very excited to rock it! =) I know I promised not to buy from PRP anymore but I cant help it. I started going back when I've heard they sell shoes that are exactly the same as Michael Antonio's. Only difference is the price! *wink*

For one second I thought Divisoria was moved to Megamall



Chaos in Forever 21




The brown one I got for only 799 pesos. I love that it's studded!




Black glads that looks exactly like the one in Michael Antonio - I just died and went straight to shoe heaven!

I kind of played with the straps a bit...




How was your shopping experience? 2 days to go! goodluck ladies! =)

EDIT POST! OCT 21 AT 12 MN
Oh my gosh I just wanted to share how happy I really am today! I went to Michael Antonio today and found the exact same glads that I got! Same everything as in! I got mine for ***drumroll*** P1190 and they are selling it for a sale price of P2500. Happiness! =)Ok now I'm going to bed! Goodnight beckys!

No comments:

Post a Comment