Monday, May 16, 2011

Oxygen - PFW

It was great to see the clothes which we got to try on even before Fashion Week. Ana and I were in awe seeing how they styled it for the show.

Here's what I was wearing...














With the girls after the show.














Many thanks to Ed for the invitation!





And now the runway shots I scored from FB. =) I just can't use the ones I took because the photos are too red. I promise to work on that and will show you progress next season.






























It was quick but I had a blast! I met up with Allan and had dinner in Mexicali, Greenhills. It was nice to just spend time with him and not rush! lol! We were always in a rush the entire week just to make it to the shows during PFW. Coming straight from work, I tell you it wasn't easy. But I always feel like it's all worth it by the end of every show. And we both are happy to have that excuse to eat out the entire week lol! =)

I didn't go to the after party anymore but I've heard it was a great one! Sana pala nag drop by akoooo! But I know there's always a next time. =)

Ciao for now loves! Candies show up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment