Sunday, May 15, 2011

Forever 21

Fashion week is now officially over. Allow me to show you my fair share of the PFW experience. Unlike the usual, most of the shows that I got to see were of brands this season. Let met me start off with Forever 21.

Here's what I was wearing...

















The girls were there too!














































I love Andre Chang's do!





And here's a photo of Eunice with Darly Chang! She's super nice! =)




We were given time to take photos of the models after the show.





















And my crappy runaway shots were put to waste thanks to Forever21's facebook I have decent photos to share with you all! =)





















































Met up with Allan after the show! Ending the day with a nice dinner was perfect!

















I'm sure you've heard about the Forever 21 Mastercard! Learn how you can get get invitations to exclusive Forever 21 sale special events, birthday discounts and rewards! Like them on FB to get more information or apply here. Happy shopping!





I had such a great conversation with Ana while waiting for the show to start! And It was my first time to meet Nicole and Jonessa! Shout out to you girls!

Thanks to Aisa for putting us in the list! =)

Oxygen show is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment