Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Chocolate With 0 Calories!

This was during the Chocolate clothing event last night. It was held in Opus, Resorts World. I came in late coming from work but I was just in time for the show. Yay!






oversized top- Pierre Cardin/ shorts- F&H/ headband- Evita Peroni/ Bag- Michael Kors/ wedges- SM









I was so happy when I found out that Reg was going too! I love her outfit so much and look how tall she is!





Okay babe let's just sit down. lol!





There's Allan =)





We grabbed a bite after the show and took more photos using the beautiful walls from the mall. I enjoyed bonding with Reg so much! She's such a sweet girl! She's so pretty too!







>

Here are some photos from the show. Sorry for the crappy runway shots again. I'll work on that I swear! Please give me a lil more time.. lol!

























That's it for now. I'm a bit sad because I can't join the girls in SM Makati for the store opening of Forever 21. I have work. boo! The new ambassadors will be introduced and the twins from The Plump Pinay are there... so much fun to miss! =(

I'll just wait for their blog posts. I hope they take lots of photos!

Ciao for now bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment