Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Men don't always shop

Allan called me to go out shopping with him Sunday morning but first we have to bring Martina in Eastwood for her to see the dancing water. It's amazing how kids are always made happy with simple things.










Back to the fact that Allan asked me to go shopping. I want to pinch myself! Is this true?

I figured men doesn't shop as often as we do so when he asked me to help him pick some stuff I agreed without hesitation. I have always been Allan's girlfriend/stylist. Although in his case there's really little else to fix. One thing that I noticed about men shopping is that they buy things that are too expensive. Other than the fact that they buy clothes and shoes that are branded they also are too lazy to look around for better options. Today I didn't watch Allan burn his money. I had him check on some stuff from Memo, Eastwood and 21men (Forever21), Megamall. I know he was pleased having to get a few items more than he planned to get because of the savings.

Some pics I took to help him decide on which one looks better...




Things I got from various stores in Megamall including forever21. Will rock these soon. =)






This necklace is just a DIY. I painted it with blue and red nail polish. and added a small bow. I just think it looks great on the top that I got. =)



Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment